[Naro] minded

jeudi 18 décembre 2008

iViioo! L'entretien de recrutement, n'importe où - Le vrai Youtube du recrutement ?

by Genaro 2 comments Twit This!





Vous trouvez pas qu'elle déchire sa mèche ?


 
Et je défie quiconque de retenir l'orthographe de leur marque :)

Comments 2 comments
Anonyme a dit…

I think iViioo is a great idea! I will definitely be using it...

Anonyme a dit…

Interesting, it seems to be great for university admission as well

I’m an Event Producer and PR professional in Paris.

This is my old Blog.
Please find my new posts here : http://narominded.com
Blogger profile

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Advertise on this site Sponsored links

Categories

Libellés

Shared items

TwitterCounter for @naro

My Photos on flickr

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves